Before starting her own label in 2012, Peggy Hartanto began her interest in working in the fashion industry when she was still in high school. She then continued her studies at Raffles College of Design and Commerce, Sidney. Throughout her college years, she actively participated in several fashion awards and competitions in Australia, which she subsequently won. She graduated in 2009 as the best student in Fashion Design. From there, she went on to work at one of Australia's most renowned fashion brands, Collette Dinnigan. After one and a half years, equipped with the knowledge she gathered during her time in Australia, Peggy went back to her hometown Surabaya to build her own label.
- INTERNATIONAL WOOLMARK PRIZE 17/18 ASIA NOMINEE – WOOLMARK PRIZE (2017)
- 30 UNDER 30 'THE ARTS' – FORBES ASIA (2016)
- GRAZIA NEXT GLAM AWARD FINALIST – GRAZIA INTERNATIONAL NETWORK (2015)
- YOUNG DESIGNER PRIZE – THE AUSTRALIA-INDONESIA CENTER (2014)
- HER WORLD YOUNG ACHIEVER – HER WORLD INDONESIA (2014)
- ASIA NEW GENERATION FASHION DESIGNER AWARD – HARPER'S BAZAAR INDONESIA (2013)