Pvra is a footwear label from Indonesia, formed in April 2015 by Kara Nugroho and Putri Katianda. Pvra itself is the abbreviation of Putri and Kara's name. Since its first collection, Pvra has shown what is to be the defining characteristic of its products: sandals with beads. Every Pvra sandal is made of high-quality leather and beads, cultivated by the hands of local crafters. Thus, not only does Pvra create sandals, but it also creates job opportunities. Through the campaign "In their Shoes", Pvra donated part of their profits to those who need medical funds. In 2016, Pvra was nominated as the "Most Promising Accessories Brand" by Cleo Fashion Awards. Then in the next year, Pvra, as one of the participants of Indonesia Fashion Forward 6th Generation, was given a chance to join the incubation preparation of the traditional fashion market. In 2019, Pvra appeared in two fashion events in London and Seoul to present its F/W 2019 collection. To celebrate its third birthday, Pvra opened up a pop-up store at two great malls in Jakarta: Plaza Indonesia and Pacific Place.
- Most Promising Accessories Brand at Cleo Fashion Awards 2016 (October 2016)
- Runway Show at Jakarta Fashion Week (2016-2019)
- 6th Generation of Indonesia Fashion Forward (IFF) by Femina Group & Centre for Fashion Enterprise London (2016)
- Runway Show at London Fashion Scout 2019
- Runway Show at Korea Fashion Kode 2019