MOTE MOTE, designed by Rufina Ayu Ananto, is a fun fashion brand for everybody regardless of gender, age, or personal style. In its collection, MOTE MOTE uplifts elements of local craftsmanship through the use of cheerful beads, which are cultivated into casual, contemporary, and minimalistic clothing items. MOTE MOTE's main mission is to generate appreciation for local crafters among the Indonesian people through its fashion interpretations. Founded in 2017, MOTE MOTE has since been making appearances at several national fashion events, including Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival 2019 as part of the "OOTD" runway, and Jakarta Fashion Week 2017 in collaboration with The Goods Dept.
- Part of the JFFF 2019 runway “OOTD”
- Part of the JFW 2017 runway with The Goods Dept
- Solo collection showcase November 2019 @ Little League Jakarta
- Solo collection showcase October 2018 @ Kopi Kalyan Cikajang
- Joining BrightspotMarket 2018 - 2019
- Exclusive collaboration collection with WE THE FEST ‘19, an annual music festival by Ismaya & doing #plasticfree campaign for young generations
- Design contribution for #maskeruntukindonesia