Driven by his passion for traditional garments, Lulu Lutfi Labibi started his collection in 2012. He utilizes the knowledge he gathered while studying at Institut Seni Indonesia (ISI) Yogyakarta to blend local garments with modern aesthetics, creating a series of ready-to-wear outfits that fit the urban lifestyle. Among the many traditional garments that he incorporates into his collection are Lurik, which gave birth to Lurik Top Drape, Tenun Kupang, Batik Tulis, and Batik Cap. Lulu Lutfi Labibi's dedication to the local garments is not limited to their aesthetic value. He also seeks to improve the economic condition of every garment worker across Indonesia as one of his main missions.
- Finalist - YOUNG INDONESIAN CREATIVE FASHION CONTEST Plaza Senayan Palm Award (2006)
- First place - WASTRA NUSANTARA AWARD 2007 (LOMBA RANCANG BUSANA MUSLIM (LRBM) Majalah PARAS.
- Finalist - LOMBA RANCANG BUSANA BATIK (LRBB) Majalah PRODO (2008)
- First place - LOMBA DESAIN BUSANA BATIK , GELAR BATIK NUSANTARA (GBN) (2009)
- GADING FASHION ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARD (GFEA) 2011
- First Place - Lomba Perancang Mode (LPM) 2011 Majalah Femina, Jakarta Fashion Week 2012